Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Tale of Two Archbishops

 Bishop John Broadhurst, Bishop of Fulham in the Anglican diocese of London, is to resign his post later this year to join the Pope’s Ordinariate.
In the midst of this epic coolness, I thought it would be a good time to make some comparisons between the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, and Archbishop Vincent Nichols, the leader of Roman Catholics in England.  As for the nature of the comparison, if Sesame Street can do it, then so can I.  For those who have no idea what this is all about, here is the original Old Spice Commercial.

Archbishop Nichols: 
Hello Anglicans


Look at Your Archbishop


Now Back to Me


Now Back at Your Archbishop


Now Back to Me!
Sadly, your Archbishop is not me
But if he converted, he could be Catholic like me


I'm on a Horse

 Doo Da Doo Da Doo Doo


6 comments:

  1. You made me laugh out loud !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- no fair! You have written 7 POSTS and get on Minority Report!!!! (whoops- jealousy is sinful)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priest's Wife: I couldn't believe it either! Your blog is really cool. A very interesting perspective for a Latin Catholic like myself.

    ReplyDelete