Friday, October 15, 2010

Facebook Wall Photos: The Greatest Hits Vol. 1

This is a collection of Catholiky photos previously posted on Facebook.  Enjoy!


Mass on Iwo Jima





More awesomeness after the page-break! 

Mass on Saipan 1944

I stole this from The Crescat

Mass in Vietnam 1966

The Otranto Cathedral with reliquaries behind the high altar containing the 800 skulls of the Puglian Catholics martyrs.


Father Angelo Liteky, U.S. Army Chaplain in Vietnam. He was awarded the Medal of Honor for non-dog related activities. He extracted 20 wounded men and administered last rights to the dying while under heavy enemy fire.




6 comments:

  1. Just too great for a healthy laugh.. thanks for sharing.. please allow me to choose some of these photos and share this fun to our Catholic communities...

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catholic Defender: Sure no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ok button on the error message doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I figured it out! I never read blogs as I don't have time, being a mom and all, but for you, I have made an exception. To quote one of my kids, "You have a blog; how cool is that?" Enjoying the photos and love the subtitle.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soshiro: Hahaha I'll get the webmaster right on that.

    ReplyDelete