Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Belated Blogoversary


















As of last Saturday I have been blogging for one year.  Though I have not always been as prolific a writer as I would have liked, I have greatly enjoyed sharing my thoughts with the blog.  Thanks for reading! 

Some of my favorite posts in chronological order:

My First Post

Calvinist Monopoly

I Appoint Some Czars

Dawkins vs Plantinga

March for Life

A Witness or a Talk?

Surprising Facts About the Sacraments

Songs of the Civil War

Are You Ready to Die?

The Heresy of Indifference

Jack Chick vs Jack Chick

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! I look forward to all your posts. Even though I don't always comment, know in the deepest corner of your heart that I'm always around watching you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Patrick..I'm just two weeks after you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Ad multos annos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to many more years of you sharing your thoughts even when you are mo longer "A Catholic College Kid Tries to Blog While He Still Knows Everything"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! now get a "like" button please.

    ReplyDelete